On February 8th we decided as a class that we would get together and make cookies.Of course we also through in dinner and had pizza and breadsticks. The night was a lot of fun and we had everyone show up except for two of the girls. Spencer is always wanting me to make snicker doodles for treats on Sunday so I made him make them that night..We have an amazing class with about 8 to 10 kids each week. They are 16-18 year olds. This is Paul and I's fifth year in teaching. We started with these guys when they were 13 and have moved up with the class each year. This year they kept us as the 17-18 year old teachers. This is my favorite calling I have ever had. I have learned so much of the gospel that I should have already known. These kids are amazing and I have grown to love each one of them. Each year when they graduate and leave my class it's like one of my own kids leaving the nest.
We had Ashton Brown, Andrew Gardner Austin Watkins, Mikala Wood, Spencer Deppe, Matt Fowlks
No comments:
Post a Comment