Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Bucket List Contest Entry
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
1. I would love to be bale to take my entire family on a cruise or a special vacation where I pay for everything so that everyone is able to go and spend some quality family time.
2. Be brave enough to get my eyes fixed so I can get rid of these contacts.
3. Be debt free.
4. I gave always wanted to travel to Italy and see their beautiful country..
5. Would also like to go to Norway. This is where my grandfather grew up and would love to see if
I have any remaning relatives still there.
6. Retire at a early and to be able to do so.
7. Go to the temple more often so that it is so scarey each time I go.
8. Learn to be a better cook.
9. See my husband make Bat. Cheif.
10. Finally build our cabin and enjoy time their with my family
11. Learn how to dance, my favorite show is dancing with the stars .
12. Lose 20 pounds and then keep it off.
13. Take all my married kids and their spouses to Hawaii for a week.
14. Live long enough to see all my kids have kids..
15. Go another cruise with our dear friends back to the Caribean Islands.
These are a few of the things I would like to do before I die....They are not in any particular order just things I thought would be fun to do before I die....
No comments:
Post a Comment