Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Kailie



Well 23 years ago I gave birth to a darling little girl. We were so sure we were having a boy as I had been sick for the past 6 months and I had never been sick when I was pregnant with the other girls. That this just had to be a little boy. So when Kailie poped out we were so surprised. She has been the joy of our lives though. I am so thankful for another girl in my life. She is always happy and has a such a tender heart. She is always thinking of others and their feelings.  Today we celebrate her birthday.
We all got together as a family on Sunday and had a wonderful dinner of her choice. Then on her actual birthday her and Alex came over and we BBQ steaks on the grill. I hope you have a wonderful day Kailie. I love you so much...mom






1 comment:

Kays said...

Thanks mom I love you too!