The day was really nice. All the kids came over and we had a yummy dinner of crab and steak outside. The guys did all the cooking and we really had a wonderful day...Thank you daughters for making my mother's day so nice. I am honored to be your mom.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day
This mother's day was the BEST... I got a lot of nice things from everyone but the best thing was from Porter and Ryland and they gave me a darling card with an annoucement that they will be getting a new brother or sister in December. I was so excited that I cried. I love being a Nana more than anthing in the world. My grandkids are my life....
The day was really nice. All the kids came over and we had a yummy dinner of crab and steak outside. The guys did all the cooking and we really had a wonderful day...Thank you daughters for making my mother's day so nice. I am honored to be your mom.
The day was really nice. All the kids came over and we had a yummy dinner of crab and steak outside. The guys did all the cooking and we really had a wonderful day...Thank you daughters for making my mother's day so nice. I am honored to be your mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment