Sunday, December 23, 2012

Family Christmas Party

We had all the kids over for dinner and then afterwards we played some fun Christmas games. The one we play every year is the Right and Left game where everyone starts with a present and then I read a story about the Wright family, anytime you hear the word right or left you pass your present and whent he story is over you get the present you are left with. We also so played Christmas Bingo. Nikki and Steven went home a little early as they are both working on little sleep with the new baby Kes. It was so nice to have everyone there for dinner though. I think the kids had a good time.
Marsha and her son Greg and his family came over also for dessert and even Jewel was there. My poor mom had came down with the flu earlier in the day so had to spend the whole day upstairs in bed. I felt so bad for her that she wasn't able to have fun with the rest of the family.





No comments: