Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kailie turns 24

It's hard to believe that my baby has just turned 24. Where has all the time gone? We had a fun night with part of the family and went to the Olive Garden (Kailie's choice) for dinner. It was yummy food and the company was great, although we did miss the Luthi's.
Holli gave her a new pair of shoes and I gave her the rest of the outfit, new pants, shirt and jacket, plus a little necklace and earrings to go with. Afterwards we went back to Kailies house and played cards which Kailie and Paul both beat Alex and I. Happy Birthday Kailie..your a wonderful daughter that I have always been very proud of all of your decisions in life and how well you have lead your life. Your an insperation to me always. I love you and couldn't be any happier that I am your mom.









No comments: