Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7th 2011 Kailie's 22nd Birthday

It's hard to believe that my baby has turned 22. It seems like just yesterday she was my little girl. Now she has grown up into a very responsible, beautiful woman. Kailie I just want you to know how happy you have made your dad and I. You are always trying to please others and you are such a sweet girl that I am so proud of all your accomplishments and the woman you have become. Happy Birthday Girl..

We celebrated your birthday with the family on Sunday and had all the kids over for BBQ steak, salad and baked potatoes. Then we topped it off with cake and ice cream. It was a fun night with all. Then on your actual birthday we went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse and had steak again..You really love your steak. Then afterwards we headed to the movie to see I am 4. Which by the way was a really dumb movie. Hope you had a wonderful day Kays. Love you lots.......

No comments: