Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Parade of Homes

For President's Day weekend this year we decided to go south for some warm weather and to go to the parade of Homes. Well we made it to the parade of homes, I even won some free tickets before we left Salt Lake. But as for the warm weather I think it went south. It was rainy and even snowed on us on Sunday.. But we made the best of it. We saw about 16 houses and had dinner with all the family. We went to the Pizza factory and had to wait for a hour to get seated. But it was all worth it as it was very yummy. We even managed to get some shopping in on Saturday. On Monday loaded up all the new bedroom furniture that I bought from dad's store and started on our way home about 1:00. We made it as far as Harmony and the truck broke down. We called Mark and he came and towed the trailer and us back to St. George and we called a tow truck for the truck. It was the fuel pump and it cost us about 900.00 to get it fixed. We opted to spend another night there with Mark and his family. We went out to dinner with mom and dad to Texas Roadhouse. I forgot to mention that on Sunday night we all went with Mark's family and saw a cute movie. On Tuesday morning we got up early and tried once again to make our way home. This time we were successful and made it home around 1:00. Between Kailie and Paul and I we started to unload all the furniture. Then at 5:00 Steven came over and helped Paul with the really heavy stuff. We finally got in all done around 10:00 that night and it looks really nice.










No comments: