Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July

The day started out with the traditional West Jordan Parade.The weather was perfect. It was around 70 something and overcast. So not to hot. Every once in awhile it would sprinkle a little. The parade was great. Porter loved it as did Ryland...After the parade Paul and I went and got some lunch and then met Nikki and Steven and the kids for a fun movie of CARS 2. It was a long movie and didn't really like it as well as the first one. After the movie we came back home and Alex and Kailie had gotten home from their weekend in Evanston, Wy. Holli and Dave came over too and we all left for the Bee's game and fireworks. It was still great weather for a game, even a breeze. The game was fun as well as the food. We won 10-9. The fireworks lasted about a half hour and were wonderful. The day was really a great day. I love spending the day with my children and grand children. What a wonderful country that we live in. I am so grateful for my freedom and this wonderful land that I live in. God Bless America and thank you Soldiers for protecting my freedom......










No comments: