Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kailie takes out her endowments

On a few days left before the wedding and an important day needs to take place first. Her endowments were taken out at the Manti Temple. It was such a wonderful and special day today. We all left our house around 8:30 and drove to Spanish Fork where we had breakfast at Magelby's. Then off to Manti for a very special endowment session. I can't explain how happy I was to have all my children together in the temple.What a glorious day it was. Every parent dreams of having all their children go through the temple and now our day has come.
After the session we headed to Ephriam and had dinner at Roy's Pizza. The ride back was long..It has been a wonderful day but very exausting...I am so very grateful to my Heavenly Father for this day and for the unbelievable girls that he has bestowed upon me. I love them all very much and today they have made me such a happy mom.











Families really CAN be together forever!!!!

No comments: